Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Never Say Never

Can we make an exception this time?


I said it Jesse. Never!


Minnesota has embarrassed itself for generations to come with you as Governor, Senators Wellstone and Dayton, Senatorial candidate Franken, Fuchsia 2009 license plate tabs*, and eight inches of snow in April.

*When I picked my license plate tabs up the other day and complained about the color, the employee behind the counter claimed Jesse was responsible for the color choice this year.


I rest my case with this picture. He looks Presidential don't you think?

Jesse Ventura says he has no plans to run for office, but 'you never say never'

I wish this was an April Fool's ploy

1 comment:

Bike Bubba said...

What a shame to see a nice respectable singer like Kinky Friedman hanging out with Jesse.