Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dear Lord, Please Take Me Now


I'm sort of live-blogging here...Mrs. Roosh is making me watch 27 Dresses.

There'll be no review. I can't keep dinner down as it is right now.

Here is a partial list of actors whose careers may now be over:





Edward Burns (Edward, you of all of these, should have known better)

Pure drivel.

Rolling Stone: ...so flimsy it gives froth a bad name.

Variety.com: ...a romantic comedy in which nothing the least bit surprising occurs, no disagreement or estrangement seems sufficiently serious to persist, and no one behaves in a manner that cannot be predicted by anyone who has seen more than two or three other romantic comedies.

4 comments:

Bike Bubba said...

Hey, does this mean that some places might be open for people who can actually act? :^)

Bike Bubba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan Van Loh said...

Thanks for the warning, John! Can I guess that it is action-thriller time for the next Roosh movie night??

jroosh said...

I'm watching Rendition right now...so far so good.

...plus unlike the subject of this post, it hasn't given me the urge to smash the screen!