Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Feed Me America! Feed Me!



Energy Guzzled by Al Gore’s Home in Past Year Could Power 232 U.S. Homes for a Month

“A man’s commitment to his beliefs is best measured by what he does behind the closed doors of his own home,” said Drew Johnson, President of the Tennessee Center for Policy Research. “Al Gore is a hypocrite and a fraud when it comes to his commitment to the environment, judging by his home energy consumption.”

Gore saw his personal wealth increase by an estimated $100 million thanks largely to speaking fees and investments related to global warming hysteria.

As a financial advisor, I can only guess what the regulators would have in store for me if I went around promoting an investment all the while owning it first myself. It's called Front Running. In my business it's illegal. In Politics it is not, but its just as unethical.

Al Gore does it and he's a national hero with an ill-gotten Pew Litter on his mantle.

No comments: